EQUIPPING YOU TO BUILD A STRONG
FEEL SUPPORTED AND CONNECTED
Growing your own business doesn’t have to be scary, lonely or overwhelming. Connect with a group of your ‘sassy sisters’ throughout the programme to run things past, ask questions and connect with.
LOVE YOUR WORK AND FEEL MORE FULFILLED
When we focus on our strengths and follow our passions we are happier in our day-to-day life. By growing your own business you get to create work you love.
INCREASE YOUR OWN BUSINESS INCOME
Learn relevant business information and key strategies to start your own business. Focus on the things that will make a difference in growing your business. Develop yourself through 10 fortnightly modules that you will be guided and mentored through.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
VENUS BUSINESS ESSENTIALS PROGRAMME MODULES
MY BUSINESS MAP
Learn how this simple and easy-to-use TOOL in your business can support you in growth.
TIME AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT
Learn how to be productive in the time you have available.
Discover healthy financial practices including the all-powerful money mind-set/attitude stuff.
BRANDING AND CHOOSING A NICHE
Find out what a brand is, how to create yours and what you need to know to continue making great first impressions.
Develop your marketing message so you always know what to say. Understand where best to spend your marketing dollar.
Find out how powerful relationship marketing is when you’re just starting out. Learn how to open doors and build key relationships.
Discover how to be yourself yet succeed in selling your business in the marketplace. Learn the mind-set and beliefs to set you up for success.
Learn how to network effectively, where you can network and how you can have fun doing it.
Develop a gorgeous customer experience so you turn your customers into your RAVING fans.
YOUR SIX MONTH PROGRAMME INCLUDES
- Full day LIVE Venus Business Essentials Training Camp to kick off the programme
- Ten fortnightly 75-minute training sessions run by your trainer
- Ten fortnightly 1-hour group coaching sessions online – in the ‘in between’ week
- A fortnightly Personal Accountability Tracker to keep you focused
- An exclusive Facebook group for you to share this six-month journey with all your sassy sisters
- Half day LIVE Business Retreat to wrap up the programme and focus your next six months
Please contact our Academy Manager for programme pricing.
All of our programmes are for six months. You can choose to either pay up front or in six installments by direct debit. As you receive all our programme content at the start of your programme we have a no refund policy should you need to leave the programme early.
PROGRAMMES SET TO LAUNCH IN 2017
- National programme – taking expressions of interest here.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST GRADUATES
Elizabeth Dittmer | WAIRARAPAInterior Designer, ED Interiors
Being part of this course has been incredibly beneficial both for me personally and for my business. I would highly recommend the programme to anyone who is new in business.
- I have become more confident in talking about my business.
- I have learnt skills and tools needed to grow my business.
- I have identified my niche market
- I’ve learnt the difference between marketing and sales, and how to implement these in my business.
- I have learnt how to market my business to my niche market, and how to create outstanding customer service.
Andrea Hofmann | WELLINGTONDietitian, Food Habits
I can easily relate the tools and resources that I have gained from this course directly to my business. I can see that I’ll be able to use these tools moving forward, to help further grow myself and my business. I like that this is definitely for women and focused on how we work in our businesses and live our lives. I have learnt:
- Its OK to trust my judgement with decisions.
- Time management tools helping me achieve more each week
- How to keep my goals at the front of everything I am working on
I’ve achieved 2 out of 3 goals I set at the start of the programme and the third is well on its way.
Marie Martin | WELLINGTONStylist, Style EQ
Thanks Jen and Vanessa for taking us through the course material over the last six months. I have learnt so much.
- The fine tuning to understanding what to focus on
- How to set goals
- How to achieve those goals
- Practical tools that I’ll continue to use
I so recommend this course to anyone starting out in business.
Karen Maxwell | WELLINGTONLeadership Coach, Karen Maxwell
- This really is a huge opportunity for those women serious about getting their business up and running and to produce results.
- At the same time our business mentors are teaching us how to balance this with our personal life and not make it all about work.
- Yes we have to put in the work but they have carefully structured the course so you enjoy working through the process of each module.
- When you start seeing results, you have an amazing group of like minded people to share your wins with.This course is certainly over delivering for the cost.